All foreign students must provide the following documents:
• Passport number
• Foreign Identification Number (RNE – Registro Nacional do Estangeiro).
Should be obtained in the Federal Police Departed located at Rua Hugo DÀntola no 95- Downtown -Telephone number: (005511) 3538-5000 – Opening hours: 08 a.m. until 5 p.m.
• Authenticable copy of your passport
• Student Visa Proof
• Residence Proof
• Two 3×4 pictures (with a white background)
All the document must have the Brazilian Consulate Stamp, from the foreign student’s country.
• High School Certificate
• Academic Recognition Agreement – one ought to search the Student Board near your place of residence. Call 3672-7668 to search for the best location
• Copy of you birth certificate or marriage certificate
• One 3×4 picture
• Sworn translation of your High School Certificate
• Proficiency of Portuguese Certificate
• Our institution will not be responsible for any lack of the documents above. Without these documents the foreign students will not obtain the right to graduate.